Marketing ► Services ► B2B Marketing ► Blog ► About Us ► Contact
Digital Marketing Services: How It Works
First Things First
We need to understand your business, your audience, what pains them and how you relieve that pain.
- Sign Up. Pick a plan and sign up. After you pay, you will be directed to a page where you schedule your Power Hour.
- Plans & Pricing. Affordable pricing adjusted to your needs and budget.
- The Power Hour. Your Power Hour set up call will consist of a 30 minute to an hour-long phone call with your marketing expert. They will ask you several questions to better help you understand your customer and their needs. Your marketing expert will use this information to create content specific to your customer and their needs.
- Strategy. Once we know about your business and audience we can start to put together a strategy that will get you to your goals.
- Get To Work. Once the strategy is set your account manager will work with our highly trained marketing team located in the Philippines to implement your strategy.
- Ongoing. When you are ready to move to the next package you can or you can stay where you are, it’s all up to you. If you don’t see the results you want, you can cancel anytime.
When it comes to delegating the marketing tasks to the virtual marketing team, we handle that, our in-house marketing manager will direct the team to carry out your specific marketing strategy. You will have control of the hours used and the speed at which we use them, but as for the details of what we do, we will take care of implementing your marketing strategy. If you need to slow down or speed up your marketing strategy, just let your marketing manager know and they can make the necessary changes. You have never experienced transparency like this.
What To Expect
Once you sign up you will schedule your Set Up (Power Hour) call with your account manager. During that call, we will ask you about your business and what if any marketing you are currently doing. We will talk to you about your buyer persona and build that out with you if you don’t have one. We will set the initial marketing strategy based on your goals, your market and your buyer persona. The call should take about an hour. Before the call, you will get a worksheet that you and your account manager will fill out giving us all the info we need to get started, so you can look that over before the call and start getting all the information together that you already know.
What happens when my hours run out?
The last thing a small business needs is another monthly bill or contract to sign. To solve this we created the bucket system. The Bucket System is a bucket full of hours that the VA pulls from while they are working on your tasks. Use the hours in your bucket and when they run out simply purchase another bucket and continue or take a week off its up to you. No contracts or monthly bills, we will send you an email informing you that your hours are low and give you a link to purchase another bucket. Remember lean and mean is the secret to success.
Do my hours roll over to the next month?
Small businesses need flexibility, so we structured our pricing model to give you 3 months to use your hours. So yes the hour's roll-over for 3 months, giving you plenty of time to use them. At the end of the three month period the hours do expire, we will help you use the hours before they expire.
WHEN DO MY HOURS EXPIRE
Your hours will expire 90 days from the purchase date. 90 days is a long time, most people finish up their hours within 20-30 days. If you're trying to decide on what plan to start with, most people start with the “Light Bucket” for their first time and step up to the “Expert Bucket” after they get a feel for things.
Is there a satisfaction guarantee?
You will be getting the industry-leading 60-day money-back guarantee. If you decide the service is not right for you within 60 days of the purchase date, we will refund all the UNUSED hours. Unfortunately, the manager's fees are non-refundable. They will be spending time on your account behind the scene and not pulling from your hours so they are not refundable.
Can I change bucket plans later?
Yes, you can switch Bucket plans as much as you want. Most people start with a smaller plan just to get a feel for how things work and then upgrade to a bigger bucket later.
How do I submit my tasks?
You and your manager will discuss what you need your team working on to accomplish your marketing goals. Your manager will delegate the tasks for you and follow up to make sure they are being done correctly. You will get a report showing all the hours worked on your account, who worked the hours and what they were working on. You have never experienced a marketing company with this kind of transparency.
Copyright © 2021-2022 Process Black Marketing. Marketing services for US companies.